LiveInsights allows you to quickly examine everything going on in your Addigy environment. With LiveIsights you can search all the events in your Organization on criteria like Device Name, User Names, Actions like adding alerts, queuing commands and device check ins, and easily filter by dates and times you want to search.
Enable LiveInsights Beta
Navigate to Account -> Settings (scroll down to the bottom half of the page). Toggle on the switch for LiveInsights Beta. The new LiveInsights version of the events will show up when you navigate to Dashboards -> Events.
Once you begin using LiveInsights please return to the Beta section and share any feedback or questions you may have. Click "Feedback" beneath the LiveInsights beta switch.
Note: Addigy logs are only retained for 90 days. If you need to keep your logs for more time you can use the Addigy API to export them to other systems.
1. Type your search phrase into the search box and hit enter. Each field selected in the Fields Selector are searched for your phrase. Note that the * is required to search on a partial phrase. In this example, search on "big*" to find the device named "biggoat". Searching on only "big" (no *) would not match "biggoat". Leaving the * off searches for an exact match.
2. Choose the date/time range to search.
- Check "Relative" to search from the current time minus the time increment chosen in the Relative dialog.
- Uncheck "Relative" and you can choose the specific dates to select.
- Using your mouse, highlight a range in the Histogram and only the events in that range are shown.
3. Use multiple search terms using Pinning.
- Type your first search phrase into the search box and hit enter
- Click the Pin and your phrase is Pinned with your search. In this example "big*" and "queue*" are pinned. The search include all event records than include "big*", "queue*" and "Addigy*".