This error may occur when a user in your Addigy account contains the Policy you are trying to delete as a restricted Policy.
"Error removing policy: bad status response: "Please remove user restrictions for this policy before removing the policy.".
In order to follow these steps, your role must be an "Owner" in your Addigy account.
- Navigate to Account > Users
- In the list of users, find the users that can be restricted to this Policy.
- If you are not sure which users are restricted to the Policy you are trying to delete, expand the "see all" text for each user and perform a CMD (CTRL) + F search for the relevant Policy name.
- Once you've found the restricted user(s), click the ellipsis (three dots) under "Actions and select "Edit"
- In the pop-up window, deselect the relevant policy and "Save" the changes.
If you still receive the error after following the above, please reach out to email@example.com.