To remove a catalog item:
1. Click the Policies link in the Navigation bar
2. Select the Catalog button on the top-left section of the page.
3. Choose the appropriate tab for the type of the item you want to modify. In this example, we will be using a Self Service item.
4. Find the item you would like to remove, then click the name of the item.
5. A modal window with the item details will appear. Click the Delete button on the bottom-left of the window.
You're all set! The item has been removed from your catalog as well as from any policy that was using it. If you experience any issues with this workflow, please reach out to the Addigy Support team by email firstname.lastname@example.org.