Addigy's native Security & Privacy MDM Configuration can be used to enforce Gatekeeper settings and improve device security.
Note: this profile is a Modular MDM Configuration
- Devices must be enrolled into Addigy MDM
- Device must be running macOS
Building an MDM Configuration to Disable Guest User Accounts
- Navigate to the Catalog and select MDM Profiles.
- Select the New button.
- Under macOS, select the Security & Privacy MDM Configuration.
- Under the General tab, configure Gatekeeper settings.
- Set a Payload Name for your MDM Configuration and select Create Profile.
- Now you can assign it to a policy of your choosing or deploy it to individual devices via GoLive.