Enabling Gatekeeper using Addigy MDM Configurations can be performed to increase device security.
Please note: This requires deploying an MDM Configuration to a Device.
- Devices must be enrolled into Addigy MDM
- Device must be running macOS
Building an MDM Configuration to Disable Guest User Accounts
1. Navigate to Policies > MDM Configurations > Press `Add Configuration`
2. Select the Security & Privacy MDM Configuration, select `Options` and ensure that the "Enable Gatekeeper" check box is enabled
3. Set a Payload Name for your MDM Configuration and then you can assign it to a policy of your choosing.