This article is intended for users trying to deploy the Addigy Agent using the Kaseya VSA Server.
- Must have a Kaseya VSA Server with macOS Devices installed
- Must have an Addigy Environment to obtain the Agent Installer
- Must be able to run an executeshellcommand script on the device
How To Install the Addigy Agent
- Obtain the Addigy Agent Installer by logging into your Addigy Environment and navigating to Add Devices page and copy the Install with Terminal method for the appropriate policy you want the device associated against:
- Once you copied the Single Command Line Install URL to your clipboard, save it to a notepad for reference within your Custom Agent Procedure for the Kaseya VSA.
- Download the attached Kaseya VSA Agent Procedure and upload it to your Kaseya VSA Server using System > Import Center or Agent Procedures > Import Procedure.
- Paste the copied command into the Agent Procedure.
- Save the Agent Procedure, select the devices you would like to execute the procedure on and press 'Run Now' in the Kaseya VSA:
After the Agent Procedure finishes executing, the device should check into your Addigy tenant.
- If the device is running macOS Mojave or later, you will receive PPPC Prompts until the device is whitelisted via User Approved MDM and enrolled into Addigy MDM or a respective MDM toolset with the appropriate PPPC Profiles. How To: Manually Enroll macOS into Addigy's MDM
- Automatic PPPC Whitelisting: https://support.addigy.com/support/solutions/articles/8000071706-automatic-pppc-whitelisting-for-addigy-when-devices-register-with-mdm