The Addigy platform has an add-on integration with Malwarebytes Breach Remediation (MBBR). Breach Remediation is the command-line version of Malwarebytes which provides on-demand scanning for macOS malware. To learn more about Malwarebytes Breach Remediation software, please see their documentation attached.
Installing Malwarebytes Breach Remediation
1. Head over to the Policy which has the machines you would like to install MBBR (Malwarebytes Breach Remediation), and click Software > Public Library.
2. Then look at our Public Library and look for Malwarebytes Breach Remediation Application, click the checkbox, click Add/Remove and then Add to Policy.
Note: MBBR is a paid add-on. Your organization will be billed an additional $1 per month for each device in the policies where MBBR has been applied.
You now have MBBR installed on all the machines in that policy.
Configuring maintenance for MBBR
1. Head over to your Catalog > Maintenance and click Add Maintenance +.
2. Pass it whichever job name you'd like and make sure to select MBBR - Maintenance as your instruction from the scripts drop-down menu and hit Save. The MBBR - Maintenance script updates the malware signature library, runs a scan on the machine, and notifies the user and submits a ticket with the malware name and quarantines the malware.
3. Give the Maintenance item a schedule and then click Schedule Job to create the item.
4. Now, head over to the policy where you applied the MBBR Software item and add this Maintenance job.