The best way to limit Apps & Books applications to a subset of devices is to:
Create a Child Policy
1. Click Policies in the navigation bar.
2. Click New Policy.
3. Name the Child Policy.
4. Select the Policy that will serve as the Parent.
5. Click Save.
Move the desired devices into the Child Policy
6. Head to the Devices page and select the Devices you wish to move into the child policy.
7. Under the Tools drop down menu, select Change Policy.
8. Select the policy you wish to move the devices into.
9. Click Update.
Now, all that needs to be done is to set an Apps & Books token for that child policy.
You're all set! If you experience any issues, please reach out to the Addigy Support team by email firstname.lastname@example.org.