The Addigy Standalone Catalog Beta moves the existing catalog outside of the policies page and makes it a first-class citizen in the Addigy platform. This helps streamline understanding what is going on in your policies versus what's being created for your policies.
The new Catalog design allows for more productivity behind every click giving Addigy administrators more room to work with and increasing the speed of the catalog overall. The goal is to make work in the catalog to more smooth and easier to understand. The new Catalog will introduce new catalog sections such as the Users tab - coming soon!
Let's cover a few topics:
- How to enable the Standalone catalog for your organization
- How to provide feedback on the new Catalog
- How to use the Standalone Catalog
- What's next?
How to enable the Standalone Catalog for your organization
To enable the Standalone Catalog for your organization you need to toggle on Addigy Preview for the Standalone Catalog. Find this under Account -> Setting, near the bottom of the page. Toggle on the switch for Standalone Catalog.
That's it! Now refresh your page and you will see Catalog in the left-hand navigation bar.
Once you've started using the new Catalog section, please share your feedback. Return to Account -> Settings, and click "Feedback" under the Standalone Catalog.
How to provide feedback on the new Catalog
How to use the Catalog
Once you have enabled the Beta, simply navigate to the Standalone Catalog page and begin using the catalog as normal.
This is just the first of many iterations we will be doing to the Catalog. Here are some items that are on the roadmap.
- Allowing Admins to push catalog items from the catalog page to multiple policies, without ever leaving the catalog page.
- A brand new Updates tab, which allows you to see all relevant updates for your organization.
- A brand new Users tab, which allows you to create local users which can be deployed to multiple devices via policies
- Continuous workflow enhancements