You have the ability to edit custom MDM configuration profiles in the Catalog. This allows you to make changes to the arrays and keys so that you can keep your custom MDM configuration profile up-to-date.
If you're editing a custom MDM configuration profile that was signed by another platform or program, Addigy will remove the signature and when it's deployed to devices, resign the profile with Addigy's signature.
Moreover while editing, the following fields must be kept in the profile: PayloadUUID, PayloadIdentifier, PayloadVersion.
Editing Custom MDM Configuration Profiles
- Head to the Catalog > MDM Profiles section and click Edit on the custom MDM configuration profile and then click Edit Item
- Toggle the Show raw XML button
- A field box will open up allowing you to make changes to your arrays and keys then click Save and Review
- Click Confirm Changes at the bottom right of the Review Changes section
- Your updates and changes will now be deployed during the next device check-in
In writing XML, there are some special characters that need to be escaped. You can find these characters below:
- & -> &
- " -> "
- ' -> '
- < -> <
- > -> >