In the event that an admin needs to find the serial number of an expired Apple Push Certificate, it can be located via the following steps:
- Navigate to https://identity.apple.com/pushcert/ and download the expired certification's .pem (by selecting Download).
- Do a Spotlight search on the device for "Keychain Access".
- Select login at the top, and then drag and drop the .pem that was downloaded in Step 1 into the list:
- Right-click the .pem file in the list and select Get Info:
- The certificate's Serial Number will be shown in the provided certificate information: