Version: 2.12.6 Release Date: Wednesday, April 26, 2022
- Added the ability for Identity to understand custom DOMs (custom login screens)
- We've made some updates under the hood of Identity to make it more reliable and to make it more scalable for future updates.
- Fixed an issue where you could see and sync new users to a hidden, local account on the device
- Fixed an issue where if you removed a company logo from the Identity configuration, the Identity installation script would fail
- Fixed an issue where the Identity ConfigVersion value wasn't updating causing device enrollment issues
- Added validations to File Manager so that you cannot delete images in use in Identity configurations
- Fixed an issue where certain situations would cause Identity to reinstall itself
- Fixed an issue where if AddigyIDSync was not in the auth.db, Identity would not reinstall itself
- Fixed an issue where web views would load twice when starting up Identity
- Fixed an issue where FileVault prompts would be hidden behind Identity when prompting the user to enable FileVault
- Fixed an issue in Google configurations would generate malformed 400 errors when using MFA
- Fixed an issue where signing into Google with your password showing would cause a white login screen
- Fixed an issue where signing in with an already synced user would ask you to sync an account for the second time.
- Fixed an issue where users created by Identity would have the wrong JPEGPhoto attribute on their account causing issues with `resetpassword` options in the Recovery Partition.
Note: In this build of Identity, we have temporarily disabled the use of the background image at login. In a future version of Identity, we will be re-enabling this feature.
The Logo Image remains in this release. In this example setup, the Snowflake background that is behind the logo will temporarily not appear. However the logo will continue to be in place.