Mac administrators have the option to run commands and scripts on individual devices while using GoLive.
For an overview of GoLive, see our KB article: What is the GoLive Page.
- In GoLive, navigate to the Scripts tab.
- Under Run or Assign a Script to a Device, type a command in the Run Command field.
- Select the Send button.
Manage and Deploy Scripts
- In the Scripts tab, select the Manage button.
- In the modal window that appears, scripts can be created and edited. Scripts that have been added to Self Service will display device assignments as well. To deploy a script, select the Use option next to the desired script:
- The selected script will appear in the Run Command field. Select the Send button.