Check out this recap on what was shipped for the month of February. For the latest and most up-to-date information, please follow Monthly Product Releases Recap or our Release Notes site.
New Product Features
- New Policies Page - Introducing the new and improved Policies page! With its fully redesigned, modern user interface that stresses simplicity, deploying item(s) to your devices is a breeze.
- Release New Apps and Books Services and APIs - Prior to WWDC 2021, Apple released new Apps and Books APIs to enhance their Apps and Books services. Addigy has now implemented those APIs within the platform making Apps and Books faster and more robust!
- New Live Editor - The Addigy script editors for Smart Software, Custom facts, Monitoring, Maintenance, Scripts, Custom MDM Profiles now have syntax highlighting.
- Update Security and Privacy MDM Configuration Profile(s) - Introduced the ability to choose individual keys to push out in the Security and Privacy MDM configuration profile. Required keys will always show as enabled, but optional keys may be deployed or not based on preference.
- Update Restrictions MDM Configuration Profile - Introduced the ability to choose individual keys to push out in the Restrictions MDM configuration profile. Required keys will always show as enabled, but optional keys may be deployed or not based on preference.
- Update Time Machine MDM Configuration Profile - Introduced the ability to choose individual keys to push out in the Time Machine MDM configuration profile. Required keys will always show as enabled, but optional keys may be deployed or not based on preference.
- Updated Live Editor to resizable and hide selection border - We made improvements to the LiveEditor to be resizable and hide selection border
- Add Archived Column to Catalog > Software > Smart Software Tab - Added the ability to quickly see if a Smart Software item is archived or not.
- Add event when auto-assignment filter changes - When auto-assignment filter changes, an event is now logged
- Allow Users To Know Where An Asset Comes From In Individual Policies Page Views - Provided a mechanism that allows you to see where an item is being inherited from (when an item is marked as "In Parent" on the individual policy view).
- Improve Search On Global Policy View - Added condensed breadcrumbs to be able to tell the parent level policy and the policy directly above the searched for policy on the global policy view.
- Add Top Level Only Toggle Setting To Browser Local Storage For Users - Implemented the ability to have the Top Level Only toggle on the Global Policies View respect state changes.
Implement Filtering for OS Users Tab Implemented the ability to filter by status for the OS Users tab in Policies.
- Add Status Filtering for Self Service > Assignments - Added the ability to filter by status in the Self Service Assignments tab on the Policies page. You now have the ability to filter by All, In Policy, Not in Policy and In Parent.
- OS Users Migration and Disable Legacy Profiles - OS Users are now created in the new Catalog -> OS Users and Legacy Profiles are fully deprecated. Existing Legacy Profiles OS Users were migrated to the new OS Users section.
- Add Public Software to Catalog - The public software library is now browsable in your catalog where you can also assign or unassign to multiple policies at once.
- Flex Policies Bulk Assign/Unassign Devices - Add Ability to Bulk Assign/Unassign Devices We have released the ability to Bulk Assign and Un-assign devices from the devices page when using Flex Policies.
- Modify watchman_serial_number - Modified watchman_serial_number fact for Monterey 12.3 support.
- Modify watchman_current_uptime_days - Modified watchman_current_uptime_days fact for Monterey 12.3 support.
- Modify watchman_smart_failing - Modified watchman_smart_failing fact for Monterey 12.3 support.
- Modify Policy Execution Seconds fact - Modified policy_execution_seconds fact for Monterey 12.3 support.
- Modify Fact to MDM-only languages - The languages fact is now an MDM-only fact. We have deprecated the agent-based fact that checks the same setting.
- Modify Fact to MDM-only hardware_model - The hardware model fact is now an MDM-only fact. We have deprecated the agent-based fact that checks the same setting.
- Modify Fact to MDM-only firmware_password_change_pending - The firmware password change pending fact is now an MDM-only fact. We have deprecated the agent-based fact that checks the same setting.
- Modify Fact to MDM-only awaiting_configuration - The awaiting configuration fact is now an MDM-only fact. We have deprecated the agent-based fact that checks the same setting.
- Modify Fact to MDM-only active_managed_users - The active managed users fact is now an MDM-only fact. We have deprecated the agent-based fact that checks the same setting.
- Modify Fact kernel_panic - Modified kernel_panic fact for Monterey 12.3 support.
- Modify Fact java_version - Modified java_version fact for Monterey 12.3 support
- Modify Fact java_vendor - Modified WiFi MAC Address fact for Monterey support.
- Modify Fact Xcode - Updated the xcode fact for Monterey 12.3 support.
New Public Software Releases
You can read more about the Install macOS public software managed by Addigy in the support article: Install macOS Public Software Overview.
You can read more about the public software managed by Addigy in the support article: Public Software Managed by Addigy
- Install macOS Monterey (188.8.131.52)
- Install macOS Monterey (184.108.40.206)
- Install macOS Big Sur (220.127.116.11)
- Install macOS Big Sur (18.104.22.168)
- Block Install macOS Monterey - No Ticket (12.0.4)
- Block Install macOS Monterey (12.0.4)
- Adobe Creative Cloud (22.214.171.124)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (21.011.20039)
- Dropbox (141.4.3299)
- Box Drive (2.25.306)
- Dropbox (142.4.4197)
- GitHub Atom (1.59.0)
- Google Chrome (98.0.4758.80)
- Google Chrome (98.0.4758.102)
- LastPass (4.89.0)
- MalwareBytes (4.14)
- Mozilla Firefox (97.0)
- Mozilla Firefox (97.0.1)
- Microsoft Office 2019 (16.58)
- Microsoft Edge (98.0.1108.43)
- Microsoft Edge (98.0.1108.51)
- Microsoft Edge (98.0.1108.55)
- Microsoft Edge (98.0.1108.56)
- Microsoft Excel 2019 (16.57)
- Microsoft Teams (1.00.502570)
- Microsoft OneNote 2019 (16.57)
- Microsoft Outlook 2019 (16.57)
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2019 (16.57)
- Microsoft Word 2019 (16.57)
- TeamViewer (15.27.3)
- OneDrive (22.002.0103)
- Visual Studio Code (1.64.0)
- Visual Studio Code (1.64.1)
- Visual Studio Code (1.64.2)
- Third Party Software Update Modal Does Not Show Policy Hierarchy for Child Policies - The third party software update module will now show the policy hierarchy in its entirety but will only allow you to update the policies where the update needs to happen.
- Send InstalledProfileList Command During mdm Check-In Process - Validate the field MDM Profile Approved when the ProcessSecurityInfoRequest is command is sent. This allows Addigy to send the InstaledProfileList command during checkin.
- Fix LiveEditor Resizing for Safari - Fixed an issue where you couldn't resize Live Editor in Safari.
LiveEditor remove minimap and fix font loading - Fixed an issue with LiveEditor minimap and font loading.
- Policy Restricted Users Unable To See Policy List - Fixed an issue where a policy restricted user may not see the global policy view.
- Editing Custom Profiles Causes Data To Be Corrupted When Adding Version To Payload Display Name - Fixed an issue where adding the version number to the display name of the payload would cause the data to become unusable.
- Add support for multi-policy in self-service apps - Fixed an issue with assigning an item to self service that auto-assigned, where the software didn't show up in self-service
- macOS Dock Reloads During Every Policier Deployment - Fixed an issue where the macOS dock reloads during each policier deployment.
- Unable to Add Some macOS Updates to Policy - Fixed an issue where you aren't able to add some macOS updates to policies.
- PSA Ticket Closing Failing - Fixes an issue that prevented tickets generated in Addigy for PSAs to be closed.
- Autotask Showing Different Company Values Between Legacy and New Policies Page - Fixed an issue where PSA integrations could potentially show the wrong account/company assigned to a policy.
- Lack Of Type For MDM Configuration Profile Causing Searching Issues in New Policies Page - Fixed an issue where MDM Profiles would not sort or search correctly.
- Indented Policies Don't Show Correct Spacing After 5 Levels - Fixed a visual issue if you had policies that went more than five layers deep.
- When Company Is Deleted In ConnectWise Manage, Can't Change Company On Policies Page - Fixed an issue where if a company was deleted in ConnectWise Manage, the Addigy policy wouldn't allow you to search for a new company to set for the policy.
- Third Party Software Updates Shows Error For Newly Created Instances of Addigy - Fixed an issue where third party software updates would present an error when no updates were present.
- User Enrollments on macOS Monterey Returning Profile Installation Failed: Profile contains invalid access rights for this type of enrollment - Fixed an issue where User Enrollments for macOS Monterey were responding with an access rights error.
- Policy Indented List - Fix Fixed an issue where listing policies in GoLive would not indent correctly.
- Third Party Software Updates Items With More Characters Show As Needed Updates - Fixed an issue where longer version numbers would show as updates even if they weren't the latest version.
- Smart Software List Intermittently Sorted in Random Order - Fixed an issue where the Smart Software list in many different parts of the Catalog and Policies would sort in a random order intermittently.
- Updating Policy Name on Policy Overview is Not Updated in Policy Dropdown Menu - Fixed an issue where updating a policy name wouldn't update the navigation drop down menu immediately.
- Adding and Removing Self Service Config at Same Time Always Removes Config - Fixed an issue where if you remove and add a Self Service config during the same deployment, the end result would always be that the config would be removed until the next policier deployment.
- Deprecate Fact: timemachine_last_backup_date - We have removed the time machine last backup date fact from the platform. The time machine last backup fact should be used as an alternative for this fact.
- Deprecate Agent-only Fact: teamviewer_clientid - Deprecated the Agent-only fact for teamviewer client identifier.
- Deprecate manufactured_date fact Deprecated the fact for manufactured date - This fact was a best guest estimate, see more information here: https://support.addigy.com/hc/en-us/articles/4403549692819