User accounts can be created and deleted on individual macOS devices using GoLive.
Note: deleting a user account is permanent; please use caution when deleting a user.
Deleting a User Account
- Navigate to the Devices page.
- Select the GoLive link or a device name; the GoLive page for that device will open.
- Select the Users tab. A list of all the macOS users (with a user ID of 501 and higher) will populate:
- Select the delete icon under the Actions column.
- A modal window will appear to confirm the deletion.
- Select the OK button. A notification will appear confirming the deletion:
- The list of users will re-populate; the deleted user will no longer appear in the view.