Version: 0.02.25 Releasing week of May 2
A new release of the Addigy Agent, go-agent, will begin the week of May2 and roll out throughout the week. During the process of the upgrade your device users should not see prompts nor interruptions to their work.
Changes in this release:
- Upgrade to go1.18 (newer version of GoLang: Release History - The Go Programming Language )
- Refactor SetProxyEnvironment (This minimizes the calls to the
networksetuputility for proxy detection. This reduces noise created by the agent that may get flagged by antivirus tools
- Remove dependency on Satori UUID library
- Improve interaction with Rosetta installations when Rosetta is missing from a device
- Agent support for macOS 10.12 and lower will no longer be possible
More information on installation of the Addigy agent is in this KB.