LiveDesktop is a remote control tool that uses the native macOS Screen Sharing functionality to remote into devices. For a full overview on this integration, view our article Addigy LiveDesktop Overview.
Enabling/Disabling LiveDesktop Globally
- To begin using Addigy LiveDesktop, head over to the Account >> Integrations page. Select the Addigy LiveDesktop tile and enable the integration using the toggle in the top right. LiveDesktop does not install any software on devices enrolled in your Addigy account.
Note: LiveDesktop is enabled for all policies by default when turned on here.
- The integration can be enabled or disabled by selecting the Enabled toggle:
Enabling/Disabling LiveDesktop For a Policy
- Navigate to the Policies page and select a policy.
- Select the Settings section.
- Select the Remote Control tab.
- LiveDesktop can be toggled on or off for all devices in the policy: