Welcome to the new and improved Addigy portal design. This is the culmination of an iterative site-wide redesign. Addigy kicked off this new design with the release of the new Devices page, the release of the new Policies page, and now the last iteration with the release of the new sidebar and header elements.
Improvements and Updates
- The new site design is lightning fast. It's more responsive than ever before.
- In the header, we've included our first version of Norman, our notification hub, and knowledge base article search.
- Current Norman notifications you'll receive are Critical Alerts, Warning Alerts, and Certificate Expirations. Look out for more notifications in the future.
- You can use Norman to search Addigy's knowledge base and have those articles brought up inside the Addigy portal.
- GoLive Sessions that used to accumulate on the left-hand sidebar have now been moved under the Devices menu and renamed to Recent Devices.
- The Support section of the left-hand sidebar has been updated with up-to-date links to get to our Support team faster.
- The Support > Partners link has been moved to the user drop-down menu and renamed to Child Accounts to describe its function appropriately.
- Moreover, our Support section and Account section have been disconnected from the main link list and now reside at the bottom of the left-hand sidebar.
- The user drop-down menu now has updated information about your role, shows a link to get to the Account > Settings section quickly, and shows the Child Accounts link (if your account has child Addigy accounts tied to it).
- Chat has been rewritten for the new design.
- Starting a chat with a device can now only be done on the Devices page or the GoLive page of a device.
- The bottom, right-hand corner Chat widget no longer allows you to start chats.
- The Business Dashboard has been entirely removed from Addigy.
- The legacy Policies page has been entirely removed from Addigy.
If you have questions about the new site design, please don't hesitate to contact our Support team at email@example.com.