Check out this recap on what was shipped for the month of May. For the latest and most up-to-date information, please follow Monthly Product Releases Recap or our Release Notes site.
New Product Features
- Addigy Agent v0.02.25 Release - This new build of the Addigy agent removes any legacy ConnectWise Manage code, makes the Addigy agent proxy aware and updated the GoLang version.
- Self Service v2.0.29 - This release of Self Service adds some functionality and enhancements to the chat experience.
- LiveDesktop v2: Implement tcp-tunnel Enhancements - Introduced feature back end enhancements to LiveDesktop v2 (in Public beta). LiveDesktop v2 is now available to be run from Windows and other OSes!
- Update App Store MDM Configuration Profile - Introduced the ability to choose individual keys to push out in the App Store MDM configuration profile. Required keys will always show as enabled, but optional keys may be deployed or not based on preference.
- Update Energy Savings MDM Configuration Profile - Introduced the ability to choose individual keys to push out in the Energy Savings MDM configuration profile. Required keys will always show as enabled, but optional keys may be deployed or not based on preference.
- Update Passcode MDM Configuration Profile - Introduced the ability to choose individual keys to push out in the Passcode MDM configuration profile. Required keys will always show as enabled, but optional keys may be deployed or not based on preference.
- Update Single App Lock MDM Configuration Profile - Introduced the ability to choose individual keys to push out in the Single App Lock MDM configuration profile. Required keys will always show as enabled, but optional keys may be deployed or not based on preference.
- Update Web Content Filter MDM Configuration Profile - Introduced the ability to choose individual keys to push out in the Web Content Filter MDM configuration profile. Required keys will always show as enabled, but optional keys may be deployed or not based on preference.
- Add Delete Policy Option to the Actions Menu on Global Policy View - Added the ability to delete policies from the global policy view. The delete functionality follows pre-existing deletion rules.
- Add Priority Values to the Catalog Table - Added a new column to the Catalog pages that now shows an item's priority.
- Show Total Inherited Device Count for Parent Policies - Total device counts for parent policies will now show the total amount of devices inside of it and its descendant policies.
- Change Priority Values text from "Custom Software" to Software - Updated the Default Priority Values Names for Priority Deployments Public Beta tooltips.
- Modify crashplan_days_since_last_backup - Modified Watchman Crashplan Days Since Last Backup fact for Monterey 12.3 support.
- Modify os_platform - Modified Watchman OS Platform fact for Monterey 12.3 support.
New Public Software Releases
You can read more about the Install macOS public software managed by Addigy in the support article: Install macOS Public Software Overview.
You can read more about the public software managed by Addigy in the support article: Public Software Managed by Addigy
- 1Password 7 (7.9.5)
- Box Drive (2.26.348)
- Cisco Webex Meetings (188.8.131.52)
- Cisco Webex Meetings (184.108.40.206)
- Cisco Webex Meetings (220.127.116.11)
- Cisco Webex Meetings (18.104.22.168)
- Dropbox (147.4.4800)
- Dropbox (148.4.4519)
- Google Chrome (101.0.4951.54)
- Google Chrome (101.0.4951.64)
- Google Chrome (102.0.5005.61)
- Google Drive File Stream (58.0)
- LastPass (4.94.0)
- LastPass (4.95.0)
- MalwareBytes (4.15)
- Microsoft Edge (101.0.1210.32)
- Microsoft Edge (101.0.1210.39)
- Microsoft Edge (101.0.1210.47)
- Microsoft Edge (101.0.1210.53)
- Microsoft Excel 2019 (16.61)
- Microsoft Office 2019 (16.61)
- Microsoft OneNote 2019 (16.61)
- Microsoft Outlook 2019 (16.61)
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2019 (16.61)
- Microsoft Teams (1.00.511157)
- Microsoft Word 2019 (16.61)
- Mozilla Firefox (100.0.1)
- Mozilla Firefox (100.0.2)
- Mozilla Firefox (100.0)
- OneDrive (22.065.0412)
- OneDrive (22.077.0410)
- OneDrive (22.089.0426)
- Parallels Desktop (17.1.2)
- Slack (Universal) (4.26.1)
- Visual Studio Code (1.67.0)
- Visual Studio Code (1.67.1)
- Visual Studio Code (1.67.2)
- VLC (22.214.171.124)
- VMware Fusion (12.2.3)
- Zoom (5.10.3)
- Zoom (5.10.4)
- Zoom (5.10.6)
- Pre-Enrollment: Devices execute the MDM Device - Configured command before the Account Configuration command.
- Policy2Policies - policy_id needs to be changed in specific locations - Corrected an issue where Apps and Books tab was grayed out and unavailable to select in GoLive for certain devices.
- [v2.12.11] Identity Login Fail with 400 Error At The End of Text-Based MFA - Fixed an issue where Identity could respond with a 400 error: malformed and invalid token response when user attempted to login to their device. The problem was due to a timeout issue between the device and the IDP.
- Addigy Identity install issue following macOS Upgrade - Following a macOS Update, Addigy Identity would not install properly. Users would go to the default macOS Login window instead of Addigy Identity. Devices in this state will correct themselves the next time they check into to Addigy or the policy in which they are enrolled is re-deployed.
- Adjust Processor Speed (GHZ) Fact - Corrected an issue with the Processor Speed (GHZ) Fact for specific M1 Chip Types this fact would error. This should no longer be the case.
- Cannot Access MDM Enrollment Profiles at Bottom of Dropdown Menu - Fixed an issue where if you had a lot of MDM enrollment profiles, the list would not allow you to select certificates as it would be now show past the bottom of the browser.
- Case Sensitivity on user Email at Login can cause "record already exists" error at login - Fixes an issue with Identity not handling case sensitivity in login emails correctly. An email address entered with different case (email@example.com vs. JDoe@email.com) would be treated as different users. This would lead to the error "Can not create record as it already exists" when trying to login via Identity.
- Changing an OS User type from Standard to Admin and vice versa does not work - Corrected an issue where updating an OS User type in the User Interface would not save changes.
- MDM Checkout command can be issued twice on specific removal and re-enrollment scenario - Fixed an issue where removing the MDM Profile manually and reinstalling the Addigy Agent first then manually installing the MDM Enrollment Profile, would cause the MDM Enrollment profile to receive a duplicate checkout command.
- Optimized the new user interface when using Policy Restrictions - Certain pages would take a long time to load or would not load at all with Policy Restrictions.
- Policy Restricted Users Able to Update All Software Found Outside of Their Restricted Policies - Fixed an issue where policy restricted users were able to update public and smart software items in policies they don't have permissions to see.
- Respect "new lines" in "submit ticket" API requests - The "submit_ticket" API call will now respect the new line "/n" characters. This allows you to better format the the ticket email that is sent.
- Scheduled Device Reports CSV Attachment Missing - Fixed an issue where the .csv attachment for scheduled reports was missing in the email sent to the admin. If you have any reports that you're not receiving, please open the report, verify the columns, add any missing columns, and then save the report.
- Smart Software - Software still Executing if Condition Script is Empty on Automatic Policier Execution - Corrected an issue where Smart Software that did not have a condition script would redeploy on the next policy execution. The Software will still deploy if a `Deploy Now` is executed without a condition script.
- Synchronize User Window Shows After Clicking Cancel Button - Fixed an issue in Identity where if you click the cancel button on the synchronize user window, it will still continue to show the synchronize user window after trying to log in again.
- TCP-Tunnel Only Allows Single LiveDesktop Session At A Time - Fixed an issue where LiveDesktop would only allow for one connection per organization.
- When adding parenthesis to monitoring name it will give "error creating scheduled alert" - Corrected an issue that prevented you from creating a monitoring alert with special characters
- When setting Auto Assignment from the Policies > Devices tab it appears as Auto Assignment is disabled - Corrected an issue when setting a new Auto Assignment rule using the devices page the setting did not reflect properly and Auto Assignment is disabled until the page was refreshed.
- Unpublished the following from Public Software:
- Unpublish Microsoft Excel 2019 (16.56)
- Unpublish Microsoft Office 2019 (16.56.0)
- Unpublish Microsoft OneNote 2019 (16.56)
- Unpublish Microsoft Outlook 2019 (16.56)
- Unpublish Microsoft PowerPoint 2019 (16.56)
- Unpublish Microsoft Word 2019 (16.56)