You may have read our previous article "Upcoming changes to the Addigy Login Experience", and we go over some of the upcoming changes to the login experience. Here's a recap,
- New - Lookup page to access and find your tenant
- New - Stronger password policies and security controls
- New - Multi-factor authentication (MFA) options including biometric multi-factor, Yubikey, and authenticator app MFA methods!
- New - Multiple Concurrent Single Sign On (SSO) Options.
- New - Ability to use both Basic Authentication and Single Sign-On (SSO) concurrently.
- Many more additional features will be coming soon.
We'll be slowly rolling out the new login experience to all customers within the next 30 days. You should be aware of the following changes to the authentication process,
- MFA-enabled: As part of our initiative to enhance security across the Addigy Platform, all users that sign in via your login window will be required to set up MFA before logging in. If you already have Addigy 2FA enabled no additional setup is required. Additionally, if you are using SSO to sign in, MFA will not be required and should be enabled on your identity provider.
You can reset your MFA via the Account -> Users page, by pressing the "..." under the action column.
Note: After resetting MFA, upon the next login attempt the user will be prompted to reset their MFA, as shown below:
- SP-Initiated SSO: As part of our new login experience, we've also rolled out a new set of integration tiles that will allow you to configure Service Provider initiated SSO, this means users will be able to simply click their Identity provider at your login window and sign right in. You'll also be able to have a mix and match of SSO and Username/password options available at the same time.
If you have any issues or feedback, feel free to reach out to email@example.com.