In the Add Devices page of the Addigy portal, you have two main choices to download Addgy to the device:
- Install via MDM (Recommended for macOS Mojave (10.14.0) and newer)
- Install via Agent (Recommended for macOS High Sierra (10.13.0) and older)
Install via MDM
In order to install a device with MDM, you will first need to set up an Apple Push certificate. Using MDM, Devices can be enrolled using 3 different methods:
- Automated Device Enrollment - Setting up zero-touch deployment of MDM to device
- Device Enrollment - Download the Enrollment .mobileconfig directly or copy the link to the Download, as well as you can also use a QR code.
- User Enrollment (BYOD) - A limited enrollment for personal devices.
Install via Agent
- Install with Package - This will download the .PKG installer for the agent. Instructions for End-user provided below.
- Install with Terminal - This will curl the download link and install the agent via commands. This can work silently if you have an existing remote-ssh tool or remote access to the device.
Removing Addigy from a Device
If you would like information on how to remove a device from Addigy, check out our other Knowledge Base:
If you have an Addigy account and have additional questions, you can create a ticket by emailing email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can submit a support request within Addigy.