Policies have a hierarchical inheritance, which means most items and settings added to Parent Policies will trickle down to the Child Policies. For more information on the Hierarchy of Policies, check out our KB on Understanding the Policy Hierarchy.
1. From the Policies page, click Create Policy at the top of the page.
2. In the Create Policy popup enter a Name for the Policy.
3. To differentiate the Policy from others, set a Color and an Icon.
4. Choose whether you want this policy to be a:
A. Child Policy by selecting an Existing Policy.
B. Parent Policy by selecting None.
5. When complete, click the Create button.
If you have an Addigy account and have additional questions, you can create a ticket by emailing email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can submit a support request within Addigy.