With Addigy, Devices can easily be transitioned from one Policy to another with ease.
If you currently do not have Devices enrolled in Addigy, check out Enrolling devices via MDM.
Note: If a Device is moved to a Policy that no longer is deploying the items from the original Policy, the missing items will be removed from the Device.
1. Click on the Devices option under the Policy you want the Device to be added to.
2. Select the Policy from the dropdown to which the target Device or Devices currently belong.
3. Select the Checkmarks next to any devices you would like to add to the Policy.
4. You can click this to Remove the Device from the Current Policy.
5. Clicking Assign to Policy will transfer the Device into the destination Policy.
If you have additional questions, you can create a ticket by emailing email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can use the Addigy Environment to create and manage tickets you can Submit a ticket Addigy to Support.
If you have an Addigy account and have additional questions, you can create a ticket by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can submit a support request within Addigy.