To update a catalog item:
1. Select the Policies link in the navigation bar.
2. Select the Catalog button on the top-middle section of the page
3. Click the tab for the type of the item you want to modify. In this example, we'll be editing a Maintenance item.
4. Find the item you'd like to modify, and click on its Edit button.
Note: items with Pending Changes that have not been confirmed will have Purple Edit buttons.
5. Modify the fields of the item you want to update.
6. Click on the Save Changes button to save the changes (This will prevent the changes from being lost if you navigate away from the item. Saved changes made will not overwrite the original item until you Confirm the changes.).
If you're unhappy with the changes you've made, click on the Cancel and Cancel All Changes button to revert the item back to its original state.
Depending on the catalog item, you can Review the changes you have made so far, by clicking on the Review Changes button (Changes will not appear until you have clicked Save Changes).
Just like for the Edit buttons, Pending Changes to the item will appear in Purple . These are the new changes that will be published to your Policies when you confirm them.
The Affected Policies section provides a list of all policies which currently use this item, and that will be affected once you confirm the changes.
If you are ready to commit the changes you've made, click the Confirm button.
You're all set! The new version will be deployed during the next deployment cycle for each affected policy (usually every 30 minutes). If you experience any issues with this workflow, please reach out to the Addigy Support team by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have an Addigy account and have additional questions, you can create a ticket by emailing email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can submit a support request within Addigy.