Profiles are the main way of deploying different settings and preferences to your devices within the Addigy platform.
To create a Profile item navigate to the Policies section from the Navigation bar.
1. Click the Catalog button on the top-left section of the page.
2. Select the Profiles tab.
3. Click the option Add Profile.
4. Provide a name for your profile.
5. Click Create.
On the left of the Profile Editor window, you'll notice a list of available setting payloads. For the purpose of this example we will be adding a user profile.
7. Click on "Enable users for this profile".
8. Click on "Add User.
9. Provide the required fields (username, full name, password, and whether the user is admin).
10. Click on "Save".
11. Click on "Review Changes".
12. Click on "Confirm".
The new profile will show as an item in the "Profiles" section of the Catalog.
You may need to create a Custom Profile to satisfy particular requirements that you may have. Our article Creating Custom Profiles Using a Mobileconfig File explains this process.
Once the profile is created, it will need to be deployed to your policy to take effect. Our article Adding Profiles to a Policy, provides step-by-step instuctions for this process.
If you have an Addigy account and have additional questions, you can create a ticket by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can submit a support request within Addigy.