Addigy provides each organization with the ability to associate multiple Device Enrollment Program (DEP) accounts across different policies. To enable DEP within your organization, an Owner account will need to enable the integration from the Support -> Integrations page.
Now, each policy within your organization will be able to integrate with a separate DEP account. To associate a DEP account with a policy navigate to the policy in the Policies page, and click on Integrations in the policy drop-down tree.
Then, follow the instructions available within the Device Enrollment Program (DEP) section.
Now, your DEP devices will install Addigy via MDM during their initial. If the device has already gone through the DEP enrollment process and you would like to redo enrollment, then see our article Resetting the DEP Status of a Device.
As soon as your Apple DEP account is linked to the policy, your DEP-enrolled devices will appear in the table below the setup. Here are the possible statuses for each device.
DEP Profile Status:
1) assigned - the Apple's servers have received the DEP settings and the integration is ready to enroll the device.
2) pushed - the device has enrolled through this DEP integration. Enrollment cannot happen again until the status is reset to assigned.
3) empty - no settings have been assigned to the device on Apple's servers. The integration is not ready to enroll the device.
4) removed - the device has been removed from the Addigy MDM server within your DEP account. The integration is not ready to enroll the device. This status will happen momentarily when reassigning a device to Addigy's MDM server in your DEP account.
DEP Profile Assign Status:
1) success - assigned profile
2) not accessible - serial number not accessible
3) failed - not assigned profile "unexpected reason"