Addigy provides the ability to respond to alerts with powerful scripts on the alerting device. Here's a simple workflow for adding and customizing a remediation script to your alerts.
1. Find the alert you would like to add to your policy and click Copy Alert. These are located in Policies -> Catalog -> Public Monitoring.
2. Add email addresses that will receive notifications of the alert.
3. Find the alert within Custom Monitoring, and begin editing it.
4. Click the checkbox to enable remediation, and add your desired commands to run after the alert has been triggered.
5. Save your changes, add the item to your policy, and then deploy the policy.
Now, your devices in this policy will have for when this alert goes off.