Sometimes, managing devices as a group won't sufficiently meet your needs, and software must be deployed on a one-off basis. Thankfully, you don't have to make a separate child policy for that one installation.
Using GoLive, you can immediately deploy Software and Profiles to individual devices.
1) Find the device on your Devices page.
2) Start a GoLive session.
3) Navigate to the Deployments tab.
4) Select the type of deployment you would like.
Note: Public Software items must be added to a policy before they will appear here. See our article Adding Public Software to the Deployments Tab in GoLive for more information.
5) Find the desired deployment and click Deploy.
6) Click Details to view the results of the deployment.
Details will show real-time status of the installation, when you press deploy it will say "Details Pending"
Once completed it will show Success or Error based on the Installation Script