Sometimes, managing devices as a group won't sufficiently meet your needs, and software must be deployed on a one-off basis. Thankfully, you don't have to make a separate child policy for that one installation.
Using GoLive, you can immediately deploy Software and Profiles to individual devices.
1) Find the device on your Devices page
2) Start a GoLive session
3) Navigate to the Software tab
4) Select Smart Software for any Custom Software packages you have created, or Public Software for the list of available Public Software items
Note: Public Software items must be added to a policy before they will appear here. See our article Adding Public Software to the Deployments Tab in GoLive for more information.
5) Find the desired deployment and click Deploy
6) Click Details to view the results of the deployment.
Details will show real-time status of the installation, when you press deploy it will say "Details Pending"
Once completed it will show Success or Error based on the Installation Script
If you have an Addigy account and have additional questions, you can create a ticket by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can submit a support request within Addigy.