The Addigy System Dashboard provides insight into the application and system usage of your Apple devices. The System Dashboard supports downloading and scheduling reports.
The System information you wish to view can be filtered by Policy and Device Fact values
To Filter by Policy you may type in the "Select a policy" drop down. The Dashboard will then only include the devices from the selected Policy. (Note: Includes devices in the Parent and all Child Policies)
To Filter by Device Facts (both built in and Custom) you may type in the "Select Filter..." drop down. For Facts that are string values you may choose "contains", "=", "!=" (not equal) and for numeric Facts you may choose and "=", "between", "!=" (not equal), "<", ">", "<=" and ">=" for comparison type.
Downloading a System Report
To download a report from the Business Dashboard:
1. Click on Dashboard from the navigation menu
2. A drop down-list will appear, click System
3. Click the Print Report button at the top of the page.
Scheduling a System Report
To schedule a system report:
1. Click on Dashboard from the navigation menu.
2. A drop down-list will appear, click System.
3. Click the Scheduled Reports button at the top of the page.
4. Click the New System Report button to start scheduling a new report. You may also filter the list of existing reports by typing in the Search box.
5. Give the report a meaningful name.
6. Choose which emails should receive the report.
7. When it should be delivered. Pick a day of the week or day of the month. (reports begin to be generated at 12 AM Eastern Standard Time of the day selected).
Selecting "Must be signed in to view report" will require recipients of the report to login to your Addigy organization before it can be viewed. Use Private reports to keep your data secure and turn off private reports when sending reports to users outside of your organization.
8. When you're satisfied with the report settings, click Ceate
You're all set! The report will go out to the chosen email addresses on the schedule you chose.
If you experience any issues generating System reports or have additional questions, please reach out to Addigy support (email@example.com).
If you have an Addigy account and have additional questions, you can create a ticket by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can submit a support request within Addigy.