The Addigy System Dashboard provides insight into the application and system usage of your Apple devices. The System Dashboard supports downloading and scheduling reports.
Downloading a System Report
To download a report from the Business Dashboard:
1. Click on Dashboard from the navigation menu
2. A drop down-list will appear, click System
3. Click the Print Report button at the top of the page.
Additionally, the report can be filtered to show only a specific set of Policies using the Policies dropdown menu.
Scheduling a System Report
To schedule a system report:
1. Click on Dashboard from the navigation menu.
2. A drop down-list will appear, click System.
3. Click the Schedule Report button at the top of the page.
4. Click the New button to start scheduling a new report.
5. Give the report a meaningful name.
6. Choose which emails should receive the report.
7. When it should be delivered (reports begin to be generated at 12 AM Eastern Standard Time of the day selected).
Selecting Private Report will require recipients of the report to login to your Addigy organization before it can be viewed. Use Private reports to keep your data secure and turn off private reports when sending reports to users outside of your organization.
8. When you're satisfied with the report settings, click Save
You're all set! The report will go out to the chosen email addresses on the schedule you chose.
If you experience any issues generating System reports or have additional questions, please reach out to Addigy support (firstname.lastname@example.org).