Deploying Any MDM Profile
1. Navigate to the Policies page within the Addigy portal.
2. Select the Catalog icon to bring up a list of available configurations.
3. Select the MDM Configurations tab within the catalog.
4. Select the Add Configuration button.
5. Select the OS type desired and pick 'Create custom Configuration':
6. Now press 'Select File' to select your custom '.mobileconfig' file:
7. Choose your custom '.mobileconfig' file:
8. Validate your upload '.mobileconfig' file is correct and create the MDM Configuration:
9. Now your MDM Configuration should appear under 'Policies > Catalog > MDM Configurations' and can be filtered by 'Custom Profile' Type.
10. Now you can assign this MDM Configuration to any desired policy to leverage the desired MDM functionality.
11. Confirm your changes and 'Deploy Now':
- You must have MDM setup to use this functionality on a device or policy. Please refer to this article (https://addigy.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/8000064689-addigy-mobile-device-management-mdm-integration).
- The following GitHub repo created by Rich Trouton has a plethora of pre-made MDM Configurations that can be leveraged: https://github.com/rtrouton/profiles
- Additionally, Apple Configurator 2 or macOS Server can be used to create custom '.mobileconfig' files.