Profiles can be a wondeful tool for enabling various settings across an entire policy. Once they have been created they will need to be added to the policy.
1. Navigate to the Policies page in the Navigation bar.
2. Select the desired policy.
3. Select the profiles tab to pull up a list of all available profiles.
4. Click the "Add Profile" button next to the desired profile.
5. The button will change to say "Cancel Addition" and the Status will change to "Pending Addition".
6. To finish the addition, navigate to the "Deploy Changes" section of the policy.
7. Select the "Confirm All" button to allow the profile to deploy.
8. To deploy the profile immediately, select the "Deploy Now" button. You will be prompted to confirm the deployment.