Using Addigy's Mobile Device Management (MDM) functionality, you can block the Facetime on iOS devices. Below is a walk-through on how to import an MDM Configuration created in Apple Configurator 2 and deploy it to your iOS devices.
- Must have set up an MDM Profile with an Apple Push Certificate if one is not being used on a policy or account level. See Addigy Apple Push Certificates for more details.
- KB Articles: Deploying Any MDM Profile and Addigy Mobile Device Management (MDM) Integration.
Importing the MDM Configuration
1. Download the BlockFaceTime.mobileconfig file attached to this article and navigate to Policies -> Catalog -> MDM Configurations within Addigy. Select Add Configuration.
2. Select Create Custom Configuration and choose the BlockFaceTime.mobileconfig you downloaded earlierusing the Select File menu.
3. Click Create Configuration once the details properly show up.
4. Assign the newly created MDM Configuration to a policy by selecting a specific policy and press Assign on the appropriate MDM Configuration:
If you want the MDM Configuration to deploy immediately, navigate to Deploy Changes -> Deploy Now.
If you have an Addigy account and have additional questions, you can create a ticket by emailing email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can submit a support request within Addigy.