Apple push certificates expire after one year. This article shows you the easy way on how to renew your Apple push certificate in the portal. These certificates do not auto-renew and it needs to be manual renewed. If you would like to know when your certificates expire, please visit the Apple Push Certificates Portal for further details.
1. Select Account from the navigation pane.
2. Choose MDM Settings.
3. Click on the Renew button on the certificate that you would like to renew.
4. Click on Choose .pem from Apple button to upload the certificate again.
5. Select the certificate .pem file from your download folder.
6. Finally, click on the Save button to complete renew.
7. Once the .pem file is saved, you will notice in the Updated column that the certififace is updated.