To ensure devices you manage have a specific application installed, you first have to create a Custom Device Fact to check for that application.
1. On the Custom Device Fact creation screen create a custom fact with the following script, replacing "Your path here" with the path of the application to check:
if [ ! -d "Your path here" ]; then echo "Not Installed" else echo "Installed" fi
2. Navigate to the Policies page and select a Policy to test your new fact
3. Enter the Custom Facts for that policy
4. Find your new custom fact on the list and add it to the policy
5. The select Deploy Changes and click Deploy Now
6. Now go to the Devices page and filter by the policy you selected above
7. In the toolbar, open the Columns menu and select the fact
The Custom Fact column will be added to the right of all other columns and will show results for all devices in the policy. If a device shows n/a then the Custom Fact has yet to check the device or the device is not in a policy that implements that Custom Fact.
Read more about creating Custom Device Facts.
If you have an Addigy account and have additional questions, you can create a ticket by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can submit a support request within Addigy.