1. Download Apple Configurator2: https://apps.apple.com/app/apple-configurator-2/id1037126344?mt=12
2. Once downloaded, click on the green Add button as seen below
4. Choose an MDM server to manage the devices remotely over the air, if desired.
5. Choose the organization which will be used to supervise the devices. Settings> General > About will display the organization's contact information, which cannot be changed without erasing the devices.
6. Sign in to the Device Enrollment Program
7. Create an organization and enter the following information.
8. Generate or choose a supervision identity.
9. Configure iOs Setup Assistant by choosing which steps will be presented to the user in the Setup Assistant.
If you have an Addigy account and have additional questions, you can create a ticket by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can submit a support request within Addigy.