Addigy Identity allows your users to log in using the same Okta credentials they use everywhere else in their environment once Addigy Identity has been configured to use Okta. Addigy Identity will also make sure to prompt the users for Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) and enforce your password policy.
How to configure Okta with Addigy Identity:
1. Enable Addigy Identity
2. Select Okta as your Identity Provider within the policy settings
3. Register an Application under your Okta instance
- Navigate to your Okta Dashboard and select Applications
- Click Add Application
- Select Native for your platform
- Fill in the following fields:
- Press Done
4. Populate application settings under Addigy Identity Policy configuration
- Now that Application registration is complete, scroll down to the Login and Client Credentials section of your Okta App and copy over your Client ID and Redirect URI over to your Addigy Identity Policy.
- Next, copy your Organization URL into the Domain field in Addigy
- Then save
Once your users are assigned to the application in Okta they will be able to authenticate on your macOS devices using their Okta credentials.