Enabling a Login Banner using Addigy MDM Configurations can be performed to increase device security.
Please note: This requires deploying an MDM Configuration to a Device.
- Devices must be enrolled into Addigy MDM
- Device must be running macOS
Building an MDM Configuration to Disable Guest User Accounts
- Navigate to Policies > MDM Configurations > Press `Add Configuration`
- Select the Login Window MDM Configuration, select `Windows` and provide the text you would like for your Login Banner:
- Set a Payload Name for your MDM Configuration and then you can assign it to a policy of your choosing.
If you have an Addigy account and have additional questions, you can create a ticket by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can submit a support request within Addigy.