Setting a wallpaper for an iOS or macOS device using Addigy MDM.
Please note: This requires running an MDM Command to a Device.
- Requires Addigy MDM
- Requires iOS 5.0+, macOS 10.9+, tvOS 9.0+
- Requires Supervision
- Requires a .png or .jpg image file that must meet these specifications
- Available in GoLive > Wallpaper Settings
Setting a Wallpaper or Homescreen
- Navigate to GoLive > and click `Wallpaper Settings`:
- Select the preferred option to change the Wallpaper on:
- Select your image
- Confirm your wallpaper is being set for the right device and press OK or Cancel:
- Verify your filename and press `Set Image`:
After you have pressed `Set Image` Addigy MDM will attempt to queue a command on the device. This command will run through Apple's Push Notification system to update the appropriate screen background on the device.
You can review the success or execution of the command from GoLive > Events.
If you have an Addigy account and have additional questions, you can create a ticket by emailing email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can submit a support request within Addigy.