- Getting Started New to the Addigy? Check out our best practices and getting started guides.
- Enrolling Devices Guides on how to enroll macOS, iOS, iPadOS, and tvOS devices into Addigy.
- Addigy Live LiveDesktop, LiveTerminal, GoLive, and MDM Live - Tools needed to get quick access to devices and take immediate action.
- Devices Page Manage individual device, capture reports, and run scripts against many device.
- Policies & Catalog Manage and automate settings, software, and compliance against groups of devices.
- Addigy Identity Manage device-level SSO against Azure AD, Google, and Okta.
- Dashboard Capture high level reporting of your devices with Dashboards.
- Settings Addigy Web Platform general and security settings and configurations.
- Integrations Guides and best practices around all 3rd party integrations.
- FAQ Frequently Asked Questions around Addigy and Apple device management.
- Advanced Topics Advanced tips and tricks guides to managing devices.
- Product Updates Product announcements on what's new in Addigy.
Guidelines for Creating Feedback Posts
When you have feedback for items you believe will improve the Addigy platform, you can navigate to our Addigy Community where you can create your Feedback p...
Overview: MDM Apple Push Certificates
In order to use Addigy's Mobile Device Management (MDM) integration, you'll first need to create an Apple Push Certificate. Apple Push Certificates are used...
Policies are the core framework within the Addigy platform for managing deployments to groups of devices and can be Created, Configured, Deployed, and...
Overview: Enrolling Devices via Mobile Device Management (MDM)
Mobile Device Management (MDM) assists Admins in enrolling and configuring settings of devices, whitelisting user prompts, remotely locking and wiping stole...
Recommended macOS Security Configurations
The following are macOS specific Security Configuration recommendations based on National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) guidelines. This guid...
Addigy Identity: Overview
Addigy Identity - User Authentication and On-Boarding Simplified Addigy Identity simplifies users' authentication and onboarding at the macOS login window. ...
Addigy Splashtop Integration
The Addigy Splashtop integration allows you to launch a Splashtop remote control session directly from the Addigy console. From here you'll be able to remot...
How To: Approve MDM Profiles
Approving MDM is an essential part of the MDM enrollment process in Addigy. This article will walk you through what Approved MDM Profiles as well as how to ...