- Getting Started New to the Addigy? Check out our best practices and getting started guides.
- Enrolling Devices Guides on how to enroll macOS, iOS, iPadOS, and tvOS devices into Addigy.
- Addigy Live LiveDesktop, LiveTerminal, GoLive, and MDM Live - Tools needed to get quick access to devices and take immediate action.
- Devices Page Manage individual device, capture reports, and run scripts against many device.
- Policies & Catalog Manage and automate settings, software, and compliance against groups of devices.
- Addigy Identity Manage device-level SSO against Azure AD, Google, and Okta.
- Dashboard Capture high level reporting of your devices with Dashboards.
- Settings Addigy Web Platform general and security settings and configurations.
- Integrations Guides and best practices around all 3rd party integrations.
- FAQ Frequently Asked Questions around Addigy and Apple device management.
- Advanced Topics Advanced tips and tricks guides to managing devices.
- Product Updates Product announcements on what's new in Addigy.
- Internal Support Documentation This section will only show if you are an Agent or Admin
Getting Started Guide
Welcome to Addigy! Our goal is to provide you with the very best in cloud-based Apple device management. In general, Addigy helps your IT team in two areas:...
Guidelines for Creating Feedback Posts
When you have feedback for items you believe will improve the Addigy platform, you can navigate to our Addigy Community where you can create your Feedback p...
Overview: MDM Apple Push Certificates
In order to use Addigy's Mobile Device Management (MDM) integration, you'll first need to create an Apple Push Certificate. Apple Push Certificates are used...
How To Create A Policy
Policies are the core framework within the Addigy platform for managing deployments to groups of devices and can be Created, Configured, Deployed, and ...
How to Enroll Devices into Addigy via Mobile Device Management (MDM)
Mobile Device Management (MDM) assists Mac admins in enrolling and configuring device settings, whitelisting user prompts, remotely locking and wiping stole...
Addigy Identity User Attributes: Azure
In v2.13.2, we added a new feature to Addigy Identity: User Attributes. User Attributes provide another powerful way to manage devices using a user-centric ...
User Authentication and On-Boarding Simplified Identity simplifies users' authentication and onboarding at the macOS login window. With Identity, your users...
Addigy Splashtop Integration
The Addigy Splashtop integration allows you to launch a Splashtop remote control session directly from the Addigy console. From here you'll be able to remot...
How To: Approve MDM Profiles
Approving MDM is an essential part of the MDM enrollment process in Addigy. This article will walk you through what Approved MDM Profiles as well as how to ...
What's new in Addigy: November 2022
Check out this recap on what was shipped for the month of November - Major theme for this month was release of Malwarebytes OneView integration, and som...
What's new in Addigy: October 2022
Check out this recap on what was shipped for the month of October - Major theme for this month was to have all the necessary features out for you to sup...