- Getting Started New to the Addigy? Check out our best practices and getting started guides.
- Enrolling Devices Guides on how to enroll macOS, iOS, iPadOS, and tvOS devices into Addigy.
- Addigy Live LiveDesktop, LiveTerminal, GoLive, and MDM Live - Tools needed to get quick access to devices and take immediate action.
- Devices Page Manage individual device, capture reports, and run scripts against many device.
- Policies & Catalog Manage and automate settings, software, and compliance against groups of devices.
- Addigy Identity Manage device-level SSO against Azure AD, Google, and Okta.
- Dashboard Capture high level reporting of your devices with Dashboards.
- Settings Addigy Web Platform general and security settings and configurations.
- Integrations Guides and best practices around all 3rd party integrations.
- FAQ Frequently Asked Questions around Addigy and Apple device management.
- Advanced Topics Advanced tips and tricks guides to managing devices.
- Product Updates Product announcements on what's new in Addigy.
- Internal Support Documentation This section will only show if you are an Agent or Admin
Getting Started Guide
Welcome to Addigy! Our goal is to provide you with the very best in cloud-based Apple device management. In general, Addigy helps your IT team in two areas:...
Guidelines for Creating Feedback Posts
When you have feedback for items you believe will improve the Addigy platform, you can navigate to our Addigy Community where you can create your Feedback p...
Overview: MDM Apple Push Certificates
In order to use Addigy's Mobile Device Management (MDM) integration, you'll first need to create an Apple Push Certificate. Apple Push Certificates are used...
How To Create A Policy
Policies are the core framework within the Addigy platform for managing deployments to groups of devices and can be Created, Configured, Deployed, and ...
How to Enroll Devices into Addigy via Mobile Device Management (MDM)
Mobile Device Management (MDM) assists Mac admins in enrolling and configuring device settings, whitelisting user prompts, remotely locking and wiping stole...
Self Service Activity
Activity allows administrator’s end users to be able to view events that take and have taken place on the device via Self Service. This visibility allows yo...
Addigy Identity User Attributes Azure
Azure supports a new feature with Addigy Identity, which collects user attributes. It fetches specific information from the Identity Providers user direct...
Addigy Identity User Attributes Google
Google now supports the collection of user attributes with Addigy Identity. This feature fetches specific information from the Identity Providers user direc...
Addigy Identity User Attributes Overview
In v2.13.4, we added a new feature to Addigy Identity: User Attributes. User Attributes provide another powerful way to manage devices using a user-centric ...
Why Might I Have To Log In Twice? Devices with FileVault enabled will encounter a workflow where end users must log in twice. Apple requires the FileVault w...
Addigy Splashtop Integration
The Addigy Splashtop integration allows you to launch a Splashtop remote control session directly from the Addigy console. From here you'll be able to remot...
How To: Approve MDM Profiles
Approving MDM is an essential part of the MDM enrollment process in Addigy. This article will walk you through what Approved MDM Profiles as well as how to ...
MDM Client Is Unresponsive and Remediation - Addigy MDM Watchdog
(See below to enable) Impacted Machines (confirmed) macOS 13+, (unconfirmed macOS 12+) Is MDM Stuck Fact is True Potential Device Symptoms MDM Enrollmen...
What's new in Addigy: March 2023
Check out this recap on what was shipped for the month of March - We launched Microsoft Conditional Access into Public Beta, released NIST - High Pre-build ...
What's new in Addigy: Feburary 2023
Check out this recap on what was shipped for the month of February - We released the ability to clone Compliance Benchmarks for our Compliance Engine,...