Addigy API v2 will supersede Addigy API v1. API v2 is fully supported by and is in heavy use by Addigy.
Whenever possible, API v2 should be used instead of API v1. Not all capabilities in API v1 are available in API v2 but are being added on regular basis. API v1 will be deprecated when API v2 fully supports everything provided by API v1.
To enable API v2:
In Addigy go to Account > Integrations and turn on the beta
- Select V2 and click on New API Token
- Choose the permissions you wish to allow for this API token. Use as few as possible to achieve what you need.
- Copy the token and store it in a secure location. You will NOT be able to access the key again inside Addigy.
- Visit the full API v2 documentation page and select "Authorize" and enter your API Token.
- Click the API call you wish to test and choose "Try it out". Be sure the token you created has the appropriate rights for the API calls you wish to use.