Exporting Compliance Reports from Addigy
You can directly export several types of compliance reports. These reports aid in understanding the compliance status of devices within your fleet.
Available Report Types
- Purpose: Provides a high-level overview of compliance status across devices.
- Details Included: Device name, serial number, tenant information (location), and overall compliance status.
- Benefit: Enables stakeholders to quickly gauge the compliance status of devices.
- Purpose: Breaks down device compliance status per benchmark.
- Details Included: Displays multiple compliance statuses from devices that may have more than one benchmark assigned.
- Benefit: Provides a detailed look into individual device benchmarks and their respective compliance statuses.
- Purpose: Offers a detailed view of a device, its benchmarks, and specific rules that are failing.
- Details Included: Individual rules that aren't meeting the compliance benchmarks.
- Benefit: Assists in quickly pinpointing issues with devices and formulating a plan to restore compliance. Especially useful for tracking failed rules across the entire organization.
Where to Export
You can export Compliance reports from either the Devices Page or any Policy view.
Export Compliance Reports from the Devices Page
On the Devices page, under the Tools dropdown, you can find Compliance report options.
Export Compliance Reports from a Policy View
Select a policy and navigate to the compliance section to find the Compliance Reports selector near the top. Select either of the available reports. Once the report is generated, a csv file will be sent to your email address.