Addigy provides complete transparency regarding the ways in which users make changes in your Addigy tenant. Here are a few quick steps for viewing the activity of all your users, including any Addigy support user that has connected to your organization.
- Head over to the Account >> Users section of Addigy.
- Click on the Activity Log button for the individual user whose history you would like to see.
- This will show the events created by this specific user:
Activities in the Activity Log include but are not limited to:
- Command Execution
- Device Updates
- Organization Updates
- Adding Devices
- Removing Devices
- Updating Devices
- Policy Changes
- Alert Creation / Resolution
- User Modifications/Deletion
- User Roles
- Policy Configuration Changes
All events in an Addigy tenant can be viewed in Dashboard >> Events: