The Addigy Splashtop integration allows you to launch a Splashtop remote control session directly from the Addigy console. From here you'll be able to remotely control the device and remediate any issues that may have required you to be physically present on the device.
- Splashtop Viewer must be installed on the admin machine
- Big Sur 11.0+ : Allowing Standard Users to approve the Splashtop PPPC
- Splashtop System Requirements
Splashtop Setup and Usage
The following Knowledge Base articles can be referenced to configure and use Splashtop:
To be able to initiate a remote session using Splashtop, Addigy users will need the following two permissions:
- Run Splashtop
- Execute Commands
- Devices with Splashtop already installed may have a different experience than new enrollments, Splashtop only supports one streamer per device.
- Device Logs can be found at the following locations: /Users/Shared/SplashtopStreamer/SPLOG.txt
- Splashtop has a Connectivity Checker that can be found at the following URL: https://www.splashtop.com/check
- Splashtop has the following Article for Splashtop Firewall Exceptions at the following URL: https://support-splashtopbusiness.splashtop.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001811966-What-are-the-Firewall-Exceptions-and-IP-addresses-of-Splashtop-servers-Services-
- Splashtop has PPPC Requirements for Screen Recording, Accessibility, Full Disk Access, and Microphone, more details can be found at the following URL: https://support-splashtopbusiness.splashtop.com/hc/en-us/articles/360035055131