- In the Addigy policy where ADE is configured, navigate to Settings >> Automated Device Enrollment.
- Select the Renew Token button:
- In the modal window that opens, download the Addigy MDM Public Key.
- In a new tab, sign in to Apple Business Manager.
- Select the user tile >> Preferences:
- Select the MDM server where the policy's devices have been assigned.
- Select Edit:
- Select Upload New to upload the Addigy MDM Public Key:
- Download the new token:
- In Addigy, select your policy and go to Settings > Automated Device Enrollment, select the Upload Token button to complete the renewal:
How to Create a Policy Using a Template
Overview A template functions as a building block for a policy, simplifying the process of assembling various configurations into a coherent whole. It off...
Getting Started Guide
Welcome to Addigy! Our goal is to provide you with the very best in cloud-based Apple device management. In general, Addigy helps your IT team in two areas:...
Overview: MDM Apple Push Certificates
In order to use Addigy's Mobile Device Management (MDM) integration, you'll first need to create an Apple Push Certificate. Apple Push Certificates are used...
What is Activation Lock and How Do I Retrieve Bypass Codes from Deleted or Active devices?
Activation Lock is a feature that allows device owners to lock their devices if they are misplaced or stolen. Activation Lock is available on macOS (with Ap...
How To: Configure and Deploy Printers via Smart Software (Supports AirPrint)
The following KB will be walking through a script modified by James Kirsop with additional praise and credits to Walter Meyer, Nick McSpadden, and Michael P...
How to Defer System Updates/Upgrades via Addigy
Overview Starting with macOS Big Sur (released in 2021), Apple has deprecated the ability to block and ignore system updates via the softwareupdate utility....
Apple Business / School Manager Terms and Conditions Update
The following applies only to customers who are enrolling devices via Apple's Automated Device Enrollment program and/or deploying Apps via Apple Business o...
Addigy Pre-built Compliance Benchmarks
As part of our Device Compliance features, we make available a set of pre-built benchmarks to easily test and enforce your devices for CIS and NIST complian...
How To: Approve MDM Profiles
Approving MDM is an essential part of the MDM enrollment process in Addigy. This article will walk you through what Approved MDM Profiles as well as how to ...
MDM Client Is Unresponsive and Remediation - Addigy MDM Watchdog
(See below to enable) Impacted Machines (confirmed) macOS 13+, (unconfirmed macOS 12+) Is MDM Stuck Fact is True Potential Device Symptoms MDM Enrollme...