Mac administrators have the option to deploy software from Addigy's Public and Smart/Custom Software on a schedule.
Setting A Deployment Schedule
- Navigate to the policy where the software is being deployed.
- Select the Software tab.
- Select the Schedules button.
- Check the Restrict update schedule box.
- The options to set Smart Software and Public Library schedules will appear:
- Select Save Schedule to save the change to the policy.
Note: Deployment schedules are based on the browser time of the Addigy user who set the schedule.