When the need arises to enforce settings on individual devices, MDM configurations can be deployed via GoLive.
Deploying MDM Configurations via GoLive
- On the Devices page, select GoLive or a device's name to access the GoLive page for that device.
- Select the Profiles Tab.
- Select MDM Configurations. A list of all MDM configurations that have been created in the Catalog will populate.
- Select the Deploy button for the chosen configuration.
- A modal window will appear. If the profile is a User-Channel configuration, it can be deployed to the managed user. Otherwise, it can be applied to the system.
- Select Confirm to deploy the configuration.
- The status of the deployment will appear under the Status column.
MDM configurations that have been deployed via GoLive can also be removed via GoLive. See our KB article Removing an MDM Configuration That Was Deployed via GoLive for instructions on how to do this.