When the need arises to enforce settings on individual devices, MDM profiles can be deployed via GoLive.
Deploying MDM Profiles via GoLive
- On the Devices page, select GoLive or a device's name to access the GoLive page for that device.
- Select the Profiles Tab.
- Select MDM Profiles. A list of all MDM profiles that have been created in the Catalog will populate.
- Select the Deploy button for the chosen profile.
- A modal window will appear. If the profile is a User-Channel profile, it can be deployed to the managed user. Otherwise, it can be applied to the system.
- Select Confirm to deploy the profile.
- The status of the deployment will appear under the Status column.
MDM profiles that have been deployed via GoLive can also be removed via GoLive. See our KB article Removing an MDM Profile That Was Deployed via GoLive for instructions on how to do this.