When FileVault is enabled via Addigy, recovery keys that have been escrowed can be viewed in GoLive.
FileVault has been enabled via one of the following mechanisms:
Viewing Escrowed FileVault Keys via GoLive
- Navigate to a FileVaulted device's GoLive page and select the Security tab.
- View the FileVault Encryption section. Recovery keys that have been escrowed will be available for download here.
Viewing Escrowed FileVault Keys via Devices Page Report
This option allows you to view the FileVault keys for every device in your organization.
- Navigate to the Devices page
- Select the Tools dropdown box and select "All data" under the "Export Data as CSV" section.
- The report will be sent to the requester, which is the email you are currently logged into Addigy as.
- Once the CSV has been downloaded, search for the "FileVault Keys" column.