Addigy provides all of its partners with a robust REST API for integrating one's own systems and solutions. To add an API integration, you will need to be logged into an account with both the Create Integrations privilege and the View Integrations API privilege. For more information on user privileges within Addigy, check out our article Managing User Privileges Within Addigy.
Note: in addition to the Client Key and Secret, you may also be asked for a Domain. This will be the Addigy realm you created the key in such as prod.addigy.com
Creating API Credentials
In order to leverage the Addigy API, you will need to create a key and secret within Addigy.
- Navigate to the Account > Integrations page from the left column menu.
- Click the +API button.
- A window will appear asking you to name the integration.
- Give the new API Integration a name and click Save.
- A window with the Client ID and Client Secret will appear.
Note: as stated in the window below, the Client Secret Key token will not show up again once the configuration is complete for security purposes. Make sure to keep it safely secured. Additionally, the Client ID will not fully display as well.
- The newly created API Integration will be shown on the Account >> Integrations page.