This KB will provide the necessary security API roles required by ConnectWise in order to integrate properly with Addigy. To learn more about the ConnectWise Manage Integration with Addigy please see ConnectWise Integration.
Create API Member Role:
The first step is to create the API Member Role within ConnectWise Manage. Using the following steps:
- Login to ConnectWise Manage.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on Security Roles.
Click on New item & Name it your preference.
Click on Save Item.
Click on your new Role created and now we have to edit the Security Modules.
Please see the details on the security modules that need to be edited in order for the integration to work properly:
After the assignment of these security roles, you will need to assign this role to a member used for the interation with Addigy and ConnectWise Manager.
Applying Roles to API Members:
- On the ConnectWise console, navigate to: System > Members
- In the top tabs, select API Members
- Here, all the API Members will be listed. Click on the name of the API Member used by Addigy
- Here, under System, the role with the Service Desk Permissions will need to be applied to this member